Genashor Corp offers a wide array of products and services in the
Computer Aided Engineering Field.
Genashor corp was founded in 1990 towards the goal of producing superior
quality tools for the design and verification of digital designs at low
The Gendel Delay Table Generator.
- A program to convert measured or simulated delay information into Simic
delay tables. Measurements with a variety of input slew-times and output
loadings are merged into a table referenced in models by Sp2log.
The Simic Logic Simulator.
- An interactive Gate/switch Logic Simulator. Features, high accuracy
and performance, coupled sophisticated hazard analysis and debugging
The Sp2log Spice to Gate Compiler.
- Sp2log reads a Spice description and converts it to an accurate model for
Simic circuit verification and fault grading. Coupled with Gendel, it can
produce models that are very close to Spice timing under a wide range of
The Xpower Dynamic Power Analysis Program.
- Xpower reads the history and loading information from Simic and displays
power consumption in a variety of graphs on X-window displays. The User is
free to filter the data in a number of ways to isolate problematic areas
and generate reports from this analysis.
The Xwave Waveform Analysis Program.
- Xwave reads the history information from Simic and displays selected
waveforms on an X-window display. Timing can be analysed, and reports
can be generated.
- Software Design
- Integrated Circuit Design
- Design Verification
- Fault Analysis
- Simulation Model Generation
Special thanks go to:
- The University of Manchester, UK
- For our close relationship with the AMULET group that has been a
driving force for many capabilities found in our tools. With them
we were able to test Simic's mettle against sophisticated Asynchronous
- Nordic VLSI, Norway
- For their inexhausible guidance past today's horizons.
- The Mayo Foundation, USA
- For their help in directing what was needed for proper GaAs modeling.
- Marconi, Italy
- For keeping us busy doing IC designs, and allowing us to prove the
superiority of our tools in doing so.
- AWA, Australia
- Friends since "before the beginning".
- The countless students, both graduate and undergraduate from around the
- Who used our tools in ways we never thought of, and asked extremely
Email problems to: webmaster at genashor.com
Last modified: June 28, 2007